Concept Ideas -
. A scene out of a favourite TV show (The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Lucifer, The Flash, Legends Of Tomorrow, Glee) Or, combine a scene from two of the shows, and recreate it as one scene in a animation
Example - Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries. Allison Argents death on Teen Wolf, combined with the collapse of the Other Side on The Vampire Diaries.
. Recreating a scene from a favourite movie, such as Harry Potter or The Fault In Our Stars
. Pingu combined with a death scene ?
. Original idea animation - Circus ? Superhero ?
. Original idea - A circus, in which a clown goes mad and begins to chase after the audience.
Background, of a circus ring, and multiple different models would be needed. Clown, ring master and multiple different audience members.
Script -
Scene 1 - Normal circus scene, everything is normal. Ring background with the outline of a audience surrounding the models. Circus music playing in the background.
Scene 2 - Ring master enters and greets the audience, sound of laughter edited into the background. He introduces the first act. Leaves the ring.
Scene 3 - Clown enters the ring. At first, everything goes fine and the crowd enjoys his performance . Then he messes up one of his tricks, and the crowds laughs at him, making the clown grow angry.
Scene 4 - Clown lashes out at the audience, threatening them. Audience members being to flee scared, clown chases after them angrily. Ring master tries to stop, gets punched and knocked tot he ground.
Scene 5 - Clown stands alone in the now empty arena, bursting out into laughter. The laughter echo's throughout the tent
To Do Today - Get clay and start making the models.
Get materials to make background.
Done so far- I have found the background I am going to use for the animation. I am also searching for ideas for what to make my models look like. I am currently trying to print out the al different things i am going to use for my background, and print some examples out for when I begin to make my models.
Done this lesson - I have found the background and designs for the models in my animation, giving me a idea of how to make them.
.This is the image that I have decided to use as my background for the animation. It is a circus ring, that will give the idea that the entire audience has fled when the clown goes crazy.
This is the clown, that i have decided I am going to base my model off when it comes to making it. It could be easily changed to suit each different scene of the animation.

I am going to base the ring master off of this model, when it comes to designing my own models out of clay.
No comments:
Post a Comment