My Personal Response -
I feel that I did well with my animation sequence, but it could of been improved in a lot of different ways. I think that I could of has more detail added into it, in forms of the background and the clay models. I also could of edited it in a different way, so that it all flowed a lot smoother. But, I am proud of what I produced during the given amount of time, and think I did do the best I could at the time.
I think I did follow a good script, and kept to the theme very well throughout it. I also feel that the models were a good fit to the theme, and made it easy for people to understand what is going on.
What Response Have I Received To My Animation? -
The feedback overall has been a positive response to the animation. People have said that all of the background, and models made match the theme of the animation. They have also said that has been edited to a good standard, with no glitches or anything throughout the short sequence, everything flowing together rather smoothly.
The music has also gone down smoothly, people saying it again fits the theme of the animation, and doesn't come up with any errors in the animation. They also said it does contain some good amounts of humor, and you can understand what is going, what the script is meant to be, as you watch the animation.
Based On This Level of Response, How Could You Have Improved Your Production? -
I could of been more careful when creating the animation, as to not knock anything out of place during the sequence, like that paper that made up the base of the set. I would also maybe change the music throughout the animation, so that it helps to show the change in emotion in a each little bit. For example, when the clown begins to go crazy, I would put in a more fast paced piece of music, so that it helps show that things have changed.
Will You Make These Improvements Based On The Feedback? -
Yes I would, as to help myself achieve higher grades, and also know how to improve for other pieces of animation in the future. It would help me to improve upon many different skills, that could make my work a higher standard the next time, and make this animation better then the original version.
No comments:
Post a Comment